Historical Round-Steak Casserole
- 1 pound round steak, ground
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 10 or 11 ounce can condensed tomato soup
- 1½ cups water
- 2 tablespoons Kelchner's
- 4-8 ounce package noodles
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 cup grated American cheese
- ¼ cup chopped· ripe olives
Directions1. Brown meat in hot butter.
2. Add onion; cook until golden.
3. Add tomato soup, water, and noodles. Cook until noodles are tender, stirring frequently. Season to taste.
4. Add corn, olives and ½ cup grated cheese, and Kelchner's Horseradish.
5. Pour into greased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 45 minutes.
7. Garnish with parsley and ripe olives.
Serves: 8 | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour & 20 minutes