Historical Tomato Horseradish Sauce
- 1 - 10 oz can condensed tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons Kelchner's
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- dash of powdered cloves
- sprinkle of black pepper
Directions1. Start with condensed tomato soup as the base.
2. Mix Kelchner's Horseradish with dijon mustard.
3. Add a dash of powdered cloves and a sprinkle of black pepper.
4. Stir this mixture well and heat thoroughly.
5. Serve it hot with hot ham or cold with cold ham. Spread it over sliced ham on sandwiches.
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes