Historical Brown Gravy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 slice onion
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup brown stock or water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Kelchner's Horseradish
Directions1. Cook onion in butter until slightly brown.
2. Remove onion and stir butter constantly until well browned.
3. Add flour mixed with seasoning, and brown the butter and flour together.
4. Add brown stock gradually and then add Kelchner's Horseradish.
5. Cook together for 2 minutes.
Serves: 3 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes