Historical Lime and Cottage Cheese Ring
- 1 package lime-flavored gelatine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
Directions1. Dissolve gelatine in 2 cups boiling water.
2. When the gelatine mixture is cool add cottage cheese cheese, Kelchner's Horseradish, mayonnaise, grated onion, and salt.
3. Beat until frothy. When slightly thickened pour into a circular or ring-like mold.
4. Serve with tuna, shrimp or fresh fruits.
Serves: 12 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes