Historical Pickle Relish Cheese Ball
- l½ pounds Cheddar cheese
- 2 pounds processed Swiss cheese
- l large onion, quartered
- l ½ cups crumbled blue cheese (about 8 ounces)
- ½ cup undrained sweet pickle relish
- 4 teaspoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
Directions1. Put Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese and onion through food chopper.
2. Add blue cheese, undrained pickle relish, Kelchner's Horseradish and yellow mustard; mix thoroughly.
3. Shape into a ball about 8 inches in diameter.
4. Decorate with drained pickle relish, as desired.
5. Refrigerate before serving.
Serves: 12 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes