Historical Lincoln Cheese Log
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1/4 cup coarsely snipped dried beef
Directions1. A day ahead, blend cream cheese, swiss cheese, and Kelchner's Horseradish, adding a few drops of cream if the mixture is too stiff.
2. Form into a roll about l½" in diameter.
3. Coat the outside of the roll with dried beef.
4. Refrigerate at least 24 hours before serving.
Serves: 12 | Prep Time: 24 hours | Total Time: 24 hours & 5 minutes
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review