- 2 tablespoon Lime juice
- 2 teaspoon yellow Curry powder divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound Shrimp
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¾ cup Kelchner’s Shrimp Scampi Marinade and Sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 cups Gold potatoes cubed
- 1 Yellow onion diced
- 1 Red pepper thinly sliced
- 4 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 14 ounces crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro
Directions1. Combine 1 tbsp. lime juice, 1 tsp curry powder, salt and pepper. Toss shrimp in mixture and allow to marinate while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
2. Cook the shrimp over medium high heat in olive oil. Cook until opaque and flip halfway through. Transfer to a plate until ready to add back to the pan.
3. Whisk cornstarch and shrimp scampi marinade together. Set aside
4. Drizzle the pan with more oil if needed. Add potatoes, onion, and bell pepper and cook until onions are soft. Add in garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric, paprika, remaining curry powder and chili powder. Cook for an additional minute.
5. Stir in Kelchner's Shrimp Scampi Marinade and Sauce, crushed tomatoes and chicken broth. Simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
6. Stir in remaining lime juice, cilantro and shrimp. Serve over rice and garnish with additional cilantro.
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 25 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes