- 1 pound small potatoes cut in half
- 1 tbsp. salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Kelchner's Hot Mustard
Directions1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, boil potatoes until soft.
3. Drain potatoes and let air dry for a few minutes.
4. Spread potatoes on a pan in an even layer, drizzle with olive oil and salt.
5. Roast for 50 minutes flipping halfway.
6. Toss potatoes with Kelchner's Hot Mustard and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 60 minutes