Slow-Cooker Salmon Chowder
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup clam juice
- 1 pound red potatoes (diced)
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 ½ tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 4-4 oz skinless salmon filets
- ½ cup Kelchner Lemon Dill Marinade
- Fresh dill weed to garnish (optional)
- Salt and pepper
Directions1. Add chicken broth, clam juice, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, parsley and thyme to the crockpot. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until the potatoes are soft.
2. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Add the Kelchner’s Lemon Dill Marinade into the crockpot, stir to combine. Then, partially submerge the salmon into the liquid. Cover and continue to cook for about 30 minutes until the salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
3. Season the chowder with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 4.5 hours