Italian Hoagie with Deli Slaw
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Kelchner's Hot Mustard
- ¼ cup sliced Pepperoncinis
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ TBLS. red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups Iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 16 oz Italian loaf
- ½ pound hard salami
- ½ pound deli sliced turkey
- ½ pound deli sliced ham
- 8 oz sliced provolone cheese
Directions1. Make the slaw by combining mayo, Kelchner's Hot Mustard, pepperoncini’s, black pepper, Italian seasoning, red wine vinegar, and parmesan. Mix well. Add the ice berg lettuce and toss to coat.
2. While the slaw is marinating, preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
3. Slice the Italian loaf in half the long way. Top one side with sliced provolone and pile salami, turkey and ham on the other side. Toast for 8-10 minutes or until cheese bubbles and the bread is toasted.
4. Top the meat with the deli slaw and sandwich the melted cheese side atop.
5. Slice into six sandwiches. Enjoy!
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes