Maple Chipotle Pulled Pork with Slaw
- 3-4 lb pork butt roast
- 1 bottle Kelchner Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 10 oz matchstick cut carrots
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ TBLS apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 TBLS sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brioche buns and pickle slices for serving
Directions1. Nest the pork butt in an Instant Pot and pour one bottle of Kelchner Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade over it, set to pressure cook for 60 minutes.
2. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, celery seed, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly.
3. Toss shredded cabbage and carrots in the dressing, cover, and chill until ready to serve.
4. Allow the natural pressure release to finish and test the pork with a fork to see if it pulls easily. If not, set the pot to pressure cook for 20 minutes more, then check again. Repeat as necessary until the pork shreds easily.
5. Shred the pork and leave in the pot on keep warm or slow cook until ready to serve.
6. Toast the buns if desired, top with pulled pork, slaw, and pickles.
Serves: 10-14 | Prep Time: 5-10 minutes | Cook Time: 60-90 minutes
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review