Honey Ginger Weeknight Ramen
- 4 packs instant ramen noodles
- ½ cup Kelchner Honey Ginger Marinade
- ¼ tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 bundle scallions
- I pkg bean sprouts
Directions1. Place 4 eggs in a one quart saucepan and cover with cold water then bring to a boil for 1 minute and shut off the heat.
2. Let the eggs rest in the hot water bath for 20 minutes, then peel them and slice in half.
3. Slice the scallions.
4. Prepare instant ramen per the package instructions then add Kelchner Honey Ginger Marinade and divide between 4 bowls.
5. Top each bowl of ramen with two hard boiled egg halves, scallions, and bean sprouts.
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review