- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 TBLS Kelchner Pineapple Teriyaki (plus more for serving)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 strips of cooked bacon
- 1 can sliced pineapple
- 1 heirloom tomato (sliced)
- Sliced red onion
- Green leaf or butter lettuce
- 3 Sesame Brioche Buns
Directions1. Combine ground beef, 2 TBLS Kelchner Pineapple Teriyaki, garlic powder, chili flakes, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
2. Fry the bacon and set aside.
3.Form the ground beef mix into 3 equal sized patties and grill to an internal temp of 160 degrees F.
4. Grill pineapple slices for 1 minute per side.
5. Assemble each burger with mayonnaise, a drizzle of the teriyaki, bacon, pineapple slices, and veggies.
Serves: 3 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 12-15 min
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review