Garlic, Herb, and Horseradish Fries
- 2 russet potatoes cut into french fries or 1 bag frozen french fries
- 4-6 T olive oil
- 3 T Kelchner's Horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic
- fresh chives
- fresh oregano
- fresh Italian parsley finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions1. In a large bowl, combine olive oil and potatoes making sure to coat potatoes well. Salt liberally and toss.
2. Add garlic, herbs, horseradish, and pepper. Toss well until ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. If using an air fryer, cook at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and slightly golden on the edges. Increase temperature to 425 for 5-8 minutes for a final crisp. Watch carefully - air fryers can burn food very quickly at higher temperatures.
If using a regular oven, convection bake or roast on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper at 325 degrees. Rotate sheet pan and stir potatoes every 15 minutes until tender and golden brown.
Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes