Cajun Shrimp Bloody Marys
- 12 chilled jumbo shrimp with tail, deveined
- 6 tsp Chef Lenny’s® Cajun Style Seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 32 oz tomato juice
- 2 tsp Chef Lenny’s® Cajun Style Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Kelchner’s® Horseradish
- 1 juice of lemon
- pinch of lemon zest
- ½ juice of lime
- pinch of lime zest
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 8 oz Vodka
1. Mix olive oil with 1 tsp cajun seasoning, set aside.
2. Bring 4 cups of water to boil, add 2 tsp cajun seasoning and leftover whole lemon (after saving the juice and lemon zest for cocktail).
3. Cook shrimp for 3 minutes, drain, coat with olive oil mixture, then chill.
4. Save 3 tsp cajun seasoning to rim martini glasses.
1. Blend the rest of the ingredients in a pitcher and chill.
2. When ready to serve, rim glass with cajun seasoning, pour liquid mixture, and garnish with two shrimp.
Serve chilled and enjoy!
Yield: 6 servings
*Courtesy of Chef Lenny, Soul Mate Spices, LLC.
Purchase Chef Lenny’s® Seasoning here: https://cheflennyseasonings.com/