Bacon Wrapped Maple Chipotle Bombs
- 3 - 8 oz cans whole water chestnuts
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 cup Kelchner’s Maple Chipotle Marinade and Sauce
Directions1. Drain water chestnuts and transfer them to a medium bowl.
2. Pour Kelchner’s Maple Chipotle Marinade and Sauce over the water chestnuts, cover, and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (use the convection function if your oven has it).
4. Soak toothpicks in water and prep a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Cut bacon into thirds.
6. Wrap each marinated water chestnut in a one-third strip of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
7. Brush the wrapped water chestnuts with more marinade and bake for at least 25 minutes or until bacon is desired crispness.
Serves: 6-8 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour