Bacon Wrapped Cocktail Sausages
- 1 - 14 oz package Lil’ Smokies cocktail sausages
- 1 lb bacon
- ½ cup Kelchner’s Maple Chipotle Marinade and Sauce
Directions1. Submerge toothpicks in water for at least 5 minutes.
2. Prep a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Cut bacon into thirds
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (use the convection function if your oven has it).
5. Wrap each cocktail sausage with a one-third slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
6. Brush with half of Kelchner’s Maple Chipotle Sauce and bake for 20-25 minutes.
7. Brush with the remaining sauce and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until bacon is desired crispness.
Serves: 6-8 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes