Historical Vegetable Cocktail
- 4 cups cooked tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup minced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 tablespoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Dash of pepper
Directions1. Drain 4 cups of cooked tomato, saving juice for later.
2. Chop tomatoes into a pulp
3. Add pulp to celery, green pepper, and onion.
4. Add drained tomato juice.
5. Mix in Kelchner's Horseradish, vinegar, and salt.
6. Add a dash of pepper.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review