Historical Pickle Shrimp Dip
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 3/4 cup chopped shrimp
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
Directions1. Combine chili sauce, tomato paste, pickle juice, lemon juice, Kelchner's Horseradish, pickles, and shrimp in a bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add cream cheese by breaking softened bar into small chunks with a fork.
4. Pour pickle juice over the dip. Mix.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review