Historical Pickle Shrimp Dip
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 3/4 cup chopped shrimp
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
Directions1. Combine chili sauce, tomato paste, pickle juice, lemon juice, Kelchner's Horseradish, pickles, and shrimp in a bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add cream cheese by breaking softened bar into small chunks with a fork.
4. Pour pickle juice over the dip. Mix.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.