Spice Cake Frosting
- 12 ounces (3 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon Kelchner's Horseradish
- Food coloring (optional)
Directions1. Using a mixer, beat butter on medium-high speed until pale and creamy, about 2 minutes.2. Reduce speed to medium. Add sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, beating after each additional pour.3. Add vanilla, milk, and Kelchner's Horseradish. Beat until buttercream is smooth.4. Blend in food coloring, one drop at a time until desired color is achieved. Spread on your Spice Cake or Spice Cupcakes immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review