Smoky Maple Chipotle Pumpkin Hummus
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil and a little to drizzle on top
- 1 tablespoon Kelchner's Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade and Sauce
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted pumpkin seeds to sprinkle on top
Directions1. Add lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and salt to a food processor or blender. Pulse until it takes on a paste texture.
2. Add chickpeas, olive oils, Kelchner's Smoky Maple Chipotle, and blend until smooth.
3. Add in pumpkin puree and cumin. Continue to blend until well-combined.
4. Transfer hummus to a bowl and swirl top with the back of a spoon.
5 Drizzle a little olive oil and sprinkle roasted pumpkin seeds over top.
6. Keep in frige until ready to serve. Pair with carrots, crackers, or pita bread.
Recipe inspired by Morgan of hostthetoast.com.