Egg Salad Sandwich
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
Directions1. Peel and rise hard boiled eggs. Cut into bite-sized pieces.2. Combine the mayonnaise, Kelchner's Horseradish, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3. After stirring, fold in egg pieces.4. For best flavor, cover and set in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
5. Add desired amount in between two slices of your favorite bread.
Enjoy!Recipe courtesy of Kristen Chidsey of amindfullmom.com.