Steakhouse Wedge Salad
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 8 strips of bacon
- 5 oz cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 oz blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup Kelchner's Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 3 TBLS buttermilk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions1. Fry 8 strips of bacon until crispy, cool and crumble.
2. Stir together sour cream, Kelchner's Creamy Horseradish Sauce, buttermilk, salt and pepper to thoroughly combine, then fold in the blue cheese. Chill for 30 minutes.
3. Quarter the head of iceberg lettuce and stage on four plates with tomato halves.
4. Top each wedge with a generous spoonful of the smoky blue cheese dressing and bacon crumbles.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review