Smoky Maple Chipotle Roasted Carrots
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1/4 cup of Kelchner's Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions1. Pre heat oven to 450 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Toss carrots with Kelchner's Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade. Tip: add carrots to a zip lock bag, pour over the marinade and mix till well combined.
3. Transfer carrots to a baking sheet (in a single layer) and roast at 450 F degrees for 30-35 minutes or until they are tender and edges are caramelized. Don't forget to stir the carrots every 10 minutes or so.
4. Once done, take the carrots out of the oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Recipe courtesy of Manali of cookwithmanali.com
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review