Sweet and Smoky Cauliflower Tacos
- 2 lbs cauliflower (1 medium head)
- 1 cup Kelchner Maple Chipotle Marinade
- ¼ cup neutral oil (ie: sunflower or grapeseed)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Pinch of cumin
- Flour tortillas
- Queso Fresco, lemon wedges, and cilantro for serving
Prep Time: 5 min | Marinade Time: 30 min-1 hr | Cook Time: 10 min
1. Cut cauliflower into bite size pieces (1-1 ½ inch) and place in a large mixing bowl.2. Add Kelchner Maple Chipotle Marinade, garlic, cumin and oil and stir to coat the cauliflower.
3. Marinate for 30 minutes to an hour, stirring once or twice to allow the marinade to infuse all of the cauliflower.
4. Drain off excess marinade and grill in a grill basket until tender and charred (alternatively the cauliflower may be roasted at 450 F on a sheet pan).
5. Heat the tortillas on the grill or in a warm oven.
6. Assemble each taco with 3-4 cauliflower florets and top with queso fresco, cilantro, and a squeeze of lemon.