Maple Chipotle Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (3-4 medium, peeled)
- 1 cup Kelchner Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade
- 2 TBLS neutral oil (ie: sunflower or canola)
- Salt and pepper to taste
DirectionsPrep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 10 min
1.Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Cut peeled sweet potatoes into 1 inch cubes and marinate in Kelchner Smoky Maple Chipotle marinade for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Drain the excess marinade and transfer the sweet potatoes to a baking sheet lined with parchment.
4. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review