Flexitarian Maple Chipotle Turkey and Chickpea Burgers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1-12 oz can chickpeas (drained)
- ½ cup Kelchner’s Maple Chipotle Marinade
- 3 TBLS of butter or coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
DirectionsPrep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10 min
1. In a large mixing bowl, mash the drained chickpeas until they are a consistency similar to the ground turkey.
2. Add ½ cup of Kelchner Maple Chipotle marinade and stir to combine.
3. Add ground turkey, butter or coconut oil, salt, and pepper and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Form into patties and grill or pan fry until internal temp reads 165 F.