Horseradish Summer Sangria
- 1 bottle (750ml) Pinot Noir
- 1 Tbsp Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1 orange
- 2 apricots
- 1 apple
1. Slice orange, apricot and apple, then place into a pitcher of choice.
2. Add in pinot noir, horseradish, brandy, orange juice and Triple Sec.
3. Then stir together until combined.
Recipe courtesy of Scott B.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review