Simple Oyster Platter
- 1 to 2 dozen fresh oysters
- 1 to 2 lemons
- Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of Kelchner's Horseradish
1. Rise, shuck, and chill oysters.
2. Slice lemons into wedges.
3. Pour desired amount of Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce into small bowl.
4. Just before serving, arrange shucked oysters, lemon wedges, and bowl of Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce on chilled platter.
5. For a touch of heat and zing, add ½ teaspoon of Kelchner's Horseradish into the oyster shell.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review