- 4 East Coast Oysters
- 4 - 3 oz shooter glasses
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1 Tbls Kelcher Horseradish
- 4 oz Clamato Juice
- 2 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 oz good vodka
Directions1. Run a wedge of citrus around the rims of four 3 oz shooter glasses and rim them generously with Old Bay seasoning.
2. In a small pitcher or carafe mix the vodka, Clamato, lemon juice, and Kelchner Horseradish. Chill until ready to serve.
3. Shuck the oysters and drop one into each rimmed shooter glass.
4. Top each with the cocktail mixture. Serve very cold as a shooter.