Spicy Soba Noodles with Honey Ginger Salmon
- 4- 4 oz salmon filets
- 1 ¼ cup Kelchner Honey Ginger Marinade
- Neutral cooking oil such as canola, avocado, or grapeseed for frying
- ½ lb dried soba noodles
- Broccolini (1 bundle)
- Enoki mushrooms, 5 to 7 oz package
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 ½ tsp sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lime or 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Red chili flakes (optional)
1. Marinate salmon filets for 30 minutes to 1 hour in a shallow dish or plastic zip top bag using 1 cup of Kelchner’s Honey Ginger Marinade.
2. In a small saucepan add ¼ cup Kelchner Honey Ginger Marinade, minced garlic, sesame oil, lime juice, soy sauce, and chili flakes (optional). Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium low. Keep the sauce on a low simmer while following the next steps.
3. Boil soba noodles for two minutes less than the package instructions so they are just under al dente. Drain, rinse thoroughly with cold water, and set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
5. In a large oven-safe skillet over high heat add 2 tablespoons of oil. Once the oil is hot, sear the salmon for 1-2 minutes on one side then transfer to 425 degree oven. Bake for 5-10 minutes until salmon is cooked through. Remove filets to a plate to rest.
6. Add 1 more Tbsp of oil to the skillet if necessary and sauté broccolini and mushrooms until slightly tender. Add the sauce to the skillet with the vegetables and toss with the cooked soba noodles.
Portion onto serving plates and top each plate with one of the salmon filets.