Lemon and Dill Cucumber Salad
- 3 english cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Kelchner’s Lemon Dill Marinade
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Zest and juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
1. Thinly slice the cucumbers and red onions and transfer to a large serving bowl.
2. In a small bowl combine the Kelchner Lemon Dill sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper and whisk to incorporate.
3. Toss the cucumbers and onions in the sauce and top with fresh dill and lemon zest.
Chill at least one hour before serving.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review