Shrimp Scampi Flatbread
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Kelchner Shrimp Scampi Marinade
- ½ cup alfredo sauce (canned or homemade)
- 2 packaged flatbreads
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Chili flakes (optional)
1. Marinate the shrimp in Kelchner Shrimp Scampi Marinade for 15-30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Heat a skillet over medium high and lightly coat the pan with cooking spray. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and allow to cool then half the shrimp lengthwise.
3. Spread each flatbread with a thin layer of alfredo sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with cooked and halved shrimp. Bake for another 2-5 minutes and garnish with fresh parsley and chili flakes if desired
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review