Shrimp Scampi Flatbread
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Kelchner Shrimp Scampi Marinade
- ½ cup alfredo sauce (canned or homemade)
- 2 packaged flatbreads
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Chili flakes (optional)
1. Marinate the shrimp in Kelchner Shrimp Scampi Marinade for 15-30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Heat a skillet over medium high and lightly coat the pan with cooking spray. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and allow to cool then half the shrimp lengthwise.
3. Spread each flatbread with a thin layer of alfredo sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with cooked and halved shrimp. Bake for another 2-5 minutes and garnish with fresh parsley and chili flakes if desired