- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 medium seeded & minced jalapeno peppers
- 1 jar Kelchner's Cocktail Sauce
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chipotle seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8 buns, toasted
1. Brown beef and onions on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
2. Drain grease.
3. Add garlic, jalapeno peppers and red pepper to pan and cook for 5 more minutes.
4. Stir in cocktail sauce, molasses, sugar, seasoning, salt and pepper.
5. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes.
6. Serve on toasted buns.Recipe inspired by: allrecipes, recipe inspo found here.