- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 6 oz crabmeat (fresh or canned)
- 4 ounces tiny shrimp (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning of choice
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions1. On a lightly floured surface cut out pastry dough and press pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of a standard pie size pan.
2. Bake at 425° for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Reduce heat to 375°.
4. In a small bowl, combine the crab, shrimp, celery, mayonnaise, horseradish, green pepper, pimientos, lemon juice, cheese, onion, and seafood seasoning.
5. Spoon into hot pie pan. Top with pie crust layer, crimp edges and score center. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Serve & enjoy!