- 7 oz smoked salmon, chopped
- Refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 leek
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 10 asparagus spears
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Half & Half
- 5 tbsp Kelchner's Lemon Dill Sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Directions1. Line pie crust in pan and bake as instructed.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add chopped leeks and minced garlic, cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped asparagus, then remove from heat.
4. In a seperate bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, Lemon Dill Sauce, salt, and pepper.
5. Add in leek and asparagus mixture, salmon, spinach, and cheese.
6. Pour over pie crust.
7. Bake for 40 minutes or until top is light golden.
Serve warm & enjoy!