Smoky Maple Chipotle Bacon Wrapped Salmon Bites
- 12 oz skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 10 thin slices of bacon, cut in half
- Tooth picks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Kelchner’s Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade and Sauce
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Season the salmon pieces with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Wrap each salmon piece with a half slice of bacon, and skewer with a toothpick.
4. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle Kelchner's Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade and Sauce over every salmon bacon bite.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, and serve warm.
Serves: 10 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes