- 5 ounces crab meat (fresh, packaged, or canned)
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp Kelchner's Horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 18 wonton wrappers
- oil for frying
- Kelchner's Honey Ginger Sauce
In a medium size pan, preheat 1 inch of oil to 325°F. Mix crab meat, cream cheese, horseradish, green onion, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Place 2 teaspoons of the filling in the center of each wonton wrapper. Dab the edges with water and fold the corners together to form a triangle or star shape. Fry wontons in oil for 2-3 minutes or until crispy. Drain excess oil on paper towels.
Serve with Kelchner's Honey Ginger Sauce on the side and enjoy!
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review