- 5 ounces crab meat (fresh, packaged, or canned)
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp Kelchner's Horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 18 wonton wrappers
- oil for frying
- Kelchner's Honey Ginger Sauce
In a medium size pan, preheat 1 inch of oil to 325°F. Mix crab meat, cream cheese, horseradish, green onion, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Place 2 teaspoons of the filling in the center of each wonton wrapper. Dab the edges with water and fold the corners together to form a triangle or star shape. Fry wontons in oil for 2-3 minutes or until crispy. Drain excess oil on paper towels.
Serve with Kelchner's Honey Ginger Sauce on the side and enjoy!