Cream of Crab Soup
- 1 lb jumbo lump crabmeat
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 tbsp Kelchner's Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 4 tbsp dry sherry
- Seafood seasoning of choice, for garnish
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
1. In a medium pot, melt butter and stir in flour until dissolved.
2. Add milk and celery salt and bring to a gentle boil.
3. Reduce heat and add half-and-half, Creamy Horseradish Sauce, lemon juice, sherry and crabmeat.
4. Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
5. Garnish with a dash of seafood seasoning and a sprinkle of parsley.