- 3 dozen fresh in shell oysters, washed
- 4 tbsp Kelchner's Lemon Dill Sauce
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 9oz package of spinach
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 pounds kosher salt
- Kelchner's Horseradish for garnish
- Lemon slices to garnish
Directions1. In a large skillet, cook onion in butter until tender.
2. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from the heat and stir in cheese, Kelchner's Lemon Dill Sauce, and pepper.
3. Spread kosher salt evenly into 2 ungreased baking pans. Shuck oysters in half while leaving meat attached in shell. Lightly press oyster shells into the salt, using salt to keep oysters level.
4. Top each oyster shell with 2 tsp of the spinach mixture.
5. Bake uncovered at 450° for about 6-8 minutes. Add horseradish and more grated cheese on top.
6. Broil until cheese is golden.
7. Garnish salt with lemon slices.
Serve & enjoy!