Peter's Bloody Mary
- Vodka to taste
- 7 grinds of black pepper
- 4 shakes of celery salt
- 8-10 drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 5 shakes of Tobasco (or to taste)
- 1/2 lemon per two drinks
- 1 teaspoon of Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Christie's New England's Best Bloody Mary Mix (to taste)
Directions1. Mix vodka, black pepper, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce, Tobasco, lemon juice, horseradish, and Dijon mustard.
2. Add in Bloody Mary Mix and mix well.
3. Pour over ice and serve with your favorite garnishes!
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review