Simple Horseradish Potato Salad
- 4 tbsp Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard of choice
- 5 lbs Russet, Yukon Gold, or Red potatoes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled & chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
Directions1. Peel & quarter potatoes, place into a large pot of water.
2. Bring to a boil, cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain & cool the potatoes, chop into bite-size pieces. In a large bowl, mix together mustard, horseradish, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt & pepper.
3. Add in potatoes, eggs, onions & celery.
4. Stir well until combined.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review