Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound shucked Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Kelchner's Horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup bacon (crumbled)
- ¼ cup roasted shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
Directions1. In a small sauce pan reduce balsamic vinegar at a very low simmer, stirring frequently, until it forms a thick syrup (15-20 minutes).
2. Half the washed and shucked brussels sprouts and toss with olive oil, horseradish, salt and pepper.
3. Transfer brussels sprouts to a sheet pan and roast at 425 degrees F to desired doneness, 17-25 minutes.
4. Add par-cooked bacon bits in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
5. Drizzle with balsamic reduction and garnish with pumpkin seeds.
Serve and enjoy!
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review