Pull Apart Bread
- 16 oz ground pork sausage
- 1 loaf crusty bread of choice
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Kelchner's Hot Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup gouda
- 4 scallions (sliced)
Directions1. Brown the sausage in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Use a wooden spatula to break into small crumbles.
3. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel for absorbing excess fat.
4. Slice loaf into a one inch grid pattern, leaving the bottom of the loaf intact and bread pieces attached.
5. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Whisk horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire, garlic, salt and pepper into the melted butter.
6. Pour half of the butter mixture into the bread slits. Stuff with sausage and cheese. Pour the rest of the butter mixture over the loaf.
7. Wrap in foil, bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
8. Pull back the foil and bake uncovered for 5-10 minutes.
9. Top with sliced scallions and enjoy!