Three Cheese Horseradish Omelet
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Kelchner’s Horseradish
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/8 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
1. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs with milk and pepper. Let mixture set two or three minutes.2. Pour the eggs into a lightly-greased large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. As the egg begins to set, lift the edges with a spatula so uncooked egg flows beneath.
4. When the egg is nearly set, flip the unfolded omelet over.
5. Spread the Kelchner's Horseradish and cheese over the cooked side.
6. Fold the omelet in half. Turn off the heat and cook for one more minute until the cheese is melted. Top with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer the omelet to a plate and enjoy!