Shrimp Scampi Dip
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and roughly chopped
- ½ cup Kelchner’s Shrimp Scampi Sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.2. Heat Kelchner’s Shrimp Scampi Sauce in a large skillet over medium high heat.
3. Add shrimp.
4. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Bring to a simmer; remove from heat and stir in cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, 1/4 cup mozzarella and Parmesan.
7. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella. Place into oven and bake until bubbly and golden, about 10-12 minutes.
8. Serve immediately.