Sweet & Spicy Horseradish Jalapeno Poppers
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- ½ tablespoon Kelchner’s Horseradish
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, halved widthwise
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds; set aside.In a small bowl, beat cheeses and horseradish until blended. Spoon into pepper halves.Wrap a half-strip of bacon around each pepper half.Dip the top side of the peppers in brown sugar. Place in a greased baking pan.Bake at 350° until bacon is firm, 18-20 minutes.Serve and enjoy!
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review