Honey Ginger Chicken Tacos
- Kelchner’s Honey Ginger Marinade
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup finely chopped purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- Lime wedges
DirectionsPrepare the chicken: Combine Kelchner’s Honey Ginger Marinade in a large plastic bag. Add the chicken, seal the bag, and toss to coat in the sauce. Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
Prepare the slaw: Add the cabbage, carrots, green onion, and cilantro to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and honey. Toss to coat.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Grill about 7 to 10 minutes, turning a few times throughout. Serve inside flour tortillas, topped with the slaw and lime wedges as desired.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review