Honey Ginger Chicken Tacos
- Kelchner’s Honey Ginger Marinade
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup finely chopped purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- Lime wedges
DirectionsPrepare the chicken: Combine Kelchner’s Honey Ginger Marinade in a large plastic bag. Add the chicken, seal the bag, and toss to coat in the sauce. Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
Prepare the slaw: Add the cabbage, carrots, green onion, and cilantro to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and honey. Toss to coat.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Grill about 7 to 10 minutes, turning a few times throughout. Serve inside flour tortillas, topped with the slaw and lime wedges as desired.