Herb-Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce
- 1 (3 1⁄2–5 lb.) fully trimmed beef tenderloin, butt end left intact
- Kelchner's Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 3 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. cracked black peppercorns
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
DirectionsPut beef on a sheet of plastic wrap; rub with oil. Sprinkle with salt; rub with mustard, then season with pepper, rosemary, and thyme. Wrap in plastic wrap; let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
Heat oven to 425˚. Place beef on a rack on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest end reads 115˚, about 35 minutes. Switch oven to broiler setting; broil until crusty, 5–10 minutes. (A thermometer inserted into thickest end should read 125˚) Let roast rest on a cutting board for 30 minutes. Thinly slice beef and serve with Kelchner's Horseradish sauce.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review