Shrimp Scampi with Green Onions and Orzo
- 3/4 cup orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup Kelchner's Shrimp Scampi Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
DirectionsCook orzo in large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, melt 2 tbsp butter with oil in heavy large skillet over medium/high heat. Using garlic press, squeeze in garlic; stir 10 seconds. Add shrimp and Kelchner's Shrimp Scampi sauce and sauté 2 minutes. Add green onions and toss until shrimp are just opaque in center, about 1 minute longer. Add wine and toss until wine boils, about 1 minute. Mix in remaining 2 tablespoons butter and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Drain pasta; transfer to large bowl. Top with shrimp and onion-garlic butter.